Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING

Go down 
+8
shadowcyber
St Iocus
Chicmagnit2
infernal_aim
F4c3 D3st1ny
Abbem20
Bk 2lumby4uu
Its A Pwner
12 posters

What's your opinion on hiding?
I hide, and I don't know why anyone would dislike it.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap0%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hide but I do see why people don't like it; it's still a fair part of the game though.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap20%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
I hide, but I think it's noobish, dishonorable, annoying and unfair... but I want to win.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap10%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
I don't hide but I don't know why anyone would dislike it.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap5%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I don't hide, and I see why people don't like it; but it's a fair part of the game.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap30%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
I don't hide; it's dishonorable, unfair and noobish.
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap10%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Other (Please post and say why.)
Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_lcap25%Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING Empty
PostSubject: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:37 pm

What I mean by hiding is running away from spawn when you start as hunter... pretty much anything besides going to center then pro running at the start of the hunted round.

Just wondering what the clan in general thinks. Please post with what your answer is and why. My answer would be that hiding is a perfectly fair part of the game and completely fine, but i see why some disagree, and I hide.

Last edited by Its A Pwner on Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Hiding is a disadvantage for the person who is hiding Razz

All of my oponents fail TERRIBALLY when they hide (even the lvl 100+)

For example, My oponent could hide for like 7 minutes and only get 500 charges. When its my turn I dont hide and i only last like 5 minutes and i may get like 2000+ charges.
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:51 am

Depends on where you hide.

Hiding is best in the 10-charge zone. And whenever they find you, just run in a portal.

I don't hide. If I lose because my opponent was better then so be it.
I don't even hide in the big pile in the centre.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:21 am

Considering I don't really hide, I don't mind hiders; it's their choice of play. However, They will face consequences if they do hide on me, It's the only way forward, arguing about it just defeats the purpose of hiding in the first place.

Corners/10-zone/15-zone/east wall - I don't really mind, it depends on how you hide and how well you hide; taking advantage of your opponent. No matter who they are, no matter what level, and if they hide, fine; but there is no need to start cussing people out for it. It's their choice of play and there's nothing anyone of us can do about it. This is how FOG was made, let it be that way.

Take that into consideration, because it's not going to affect their roll of playing FOG - it's just you who decides what you want to do and how you want to play the game. Sure it may give them and 100+ charge advantage but you have to live with it. FOG isn't perfect; Castle Wars isn't perfect; Rs isn't perfect either, and you have to be mature enough and move on about it.

Have fun.

- Face -
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: kay guys   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Honestly, I have nothing offended towards hiding. I mean hiding is stupid in the first place, like seriously, whats the point of it. You hide in 10 to 15 charge zone and wait for the hunter to come and by the time you know it you get killed. I wouldn't hide on anyone neither would I care if someone hides on me. Though, it gets annoying from time to time and if the hider makes me mad, I turn around and torture their ass and thats the way I roll. Hiders ofcourse are literally defined as stupid idiots but hey, don't dishonor them. They tried to win so they hid on you and give them some respect. Sure they annoyed you but isn't winning all that matters? Same as real life, most people would do anything to survive and ofcourse thats how robbing, killing, murdering and stuff takes place. Basically, I don't dishonor hiders because if they hid on me they'll be sorry and that's all that'll happen; I won't get pissed off or anything... AND I DO NOT HIDE IN FOG!!!
Back to top Go down
Chicmagnit2
Chicmagnit2

PostSubject: Polls   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:14 pm

wth im always minority in the last 3 polls i did Razz (i picked 3rd down)
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
St Iocus
Fogger
Fogger
St Iocus

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

I only hide on my level 23 account, and I do pretty well (according to my wins). But I know it's pretty annoying for the other player, and running is pretty much better to get charges.

Hidding --> low levels

Running --> general
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

PostSubject: hiding   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 am

I really get your point pwner I sometimes hide but usually quite rarely and I see why people dislike it, so i stopped now I run =D
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 am

I only hide when the other person hides, other than that just straight to middle. Though, I hate how some people, even FOG pros hide in a full world or hide when I didn't hide.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 am

Funny thing is sometimes if you hide when they do they sometimes complain..Makes me laugh.

I was a former hider for when FOG came out, and I can't say it's good because it's a time waster..From actual experience.
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm

I start out in the 10-15 area behind some rocks, easyally able to see me usually. Then when they see me I use the orb to center. Then I just stay in center unless I think I'm going to lose, in that case i run/house.
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 pm

I hide, but rarely. There are only two reasons to hide.
1. Your opponent is a need who can easily kill you, epecially in p2p, but they are not pro and hiding will help you win.
2. You really hate your oponent and really want to piss them off.

I really just hide for the very beginning, then pro run, when I rarely hide.
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 pm

i hide then run around and give them HELL! (or i used to). mostly i do that so they hide and i own them. (or used to)
i mean go ahead hide run around i use a super secret hiding spot and run around it to avoid magers meleers and archers (or used to) anyways hide give them HELL and make them quit!

CABBAGE MELLEST MIDGET MEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING   Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding Poll - Read my post before vote - POST AFTER VOTING
Page 1 of 1