Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.

Go down 
+2
124william
jeunslo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. Empty
PostSubject: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 pm

I was looking around the runescape pages and then i found this. Can you beat them all?(solo)

1. The Beast (corporoal beast)
Most simply known as 'The Beast', this creature appears to be the manifestation (either spiritual or corporeal - it varies from source to source) of the souls of those who have died in the Wilderness. I do not know much of this beast, and even what I do know may not be the truth. It is, to my knowledge, the most powerful entity on RuneScape, by any measure.

2. TzTok-Jad
TzTok-Jad was, until recently, considered to be the strongest creature on RuneScape. Born of the volcano and treated with great respect by a race of obsidian creatures called the TzHaar, TzTok-Jad loosely translates to 'obsidian fire elemental'.

3. K'ril Tsutsaroth
The demon called K'ril Tsutsaroth, one-time leader of Zamorak's armies on RuneScape, is next. All demons have names, and they believe that names have power, so they choose not to share them unless they believe themselves to be so powerful that it does not matter if their name is known. In fact, if a demon earns a certain level of notoriety, they can actually garner more power through the intimidation that their name brings.

4. General Graador
General Graardor is from a race of creatures known as ourgs, one of the most powerful races bred by the god Bandos. Ourgs had been thought to have died out over the course of numerous wars, until what is now known as the God Wars Dungeon thawed out and this (hopefully) last remaining general with it. There is some evidence of a zombified creature called Slash Bash somewhere in the Feldip Hills, but it has not been established if this creature began life as an ourg or was just an abnormally large ogre.

5. Commander Zilyana
Although technically not a 'beast', the next strongest creature is Commander Zilyana. As with General Graardor, her race, the icyene, were also thought to have either died out or left RuneScape. Much knowledge of the icyene race has been lost to time, although I have stumbled across a number of references to one by the name of Efaritay. All I can garner is that she was an enemy of the vampyre nation.

6. Kree'arra
The God Wars Dungeon once again provides us with a strong creature, though this one is also not a beast. Kree'arra is an aviansie, who, my books tell me, were the most beloved race of the god Armadyl, though they were thought to have been wiped out in the Third Age. References to the aviansie in my books suggest that they were a noble race of bird-men, and welcoming to their allies.

7. Balance Elemental
Just this Wintumber, a passing adventurer informed me that he'd met and fought a being called the Balance Elemental. Presumably, it is related in some way to the more commonly known Chaos Elemental that stalks the Wilderness. The adventurer did say, however, that as strong and dangerous as this elemental was, it did not appear to mean them any harm, and even spoke to them as if a friend...right before attacking them. How very odd.

8. Tormented demons
The same adventurer also informed me of tormented demons, something which I, in my many years, have not even seen hinted at. They were described to me as taller than greater demons, and seemingly in a state of perpetual torment - magically flaying skin and on fire! - which made them even more angry and dangerous than 'normal' demons. Whatever demon realm they were summoned from must have required an immense amount of power to open. As nasty as these demons sound, I'm personally more afraid of whatever brought them to RuneScape...

9. Ket-Zek
The ninth strongest beast on RuneScape is, like TzTok Jad, found in the volcano of the TzHaar: the Ket-Zek. It's name roughty translates to either 'guard dog' or...'big hurt'? Hmm, I'm not quite sure that's the correct translation; my TzHaar is a little rusty. Anyway, it is reputed to be a creature with powerful magical and physical attacks, and it is one well worth avoiding.

10. The Inadequacy
The Inadequacy. This last 'creature' may be stretching things a little, as it apparently only exists within the dreams of one man. According to this hero, he struggles with this being on a regular basis...but only in his sleep! Thinking about it now, it does sound silly, but he was quite adamant that it was real. Indeed, over his many visits to my library we have become firm friends, and he is not one to lie. Come to think of it, I've not heard from the fellow in some time. I hope all is well with him.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/view.ws?guid=postbag_39 (its sumwhere down the page)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 pm

ROFL ....can i beat them all?
i've soloed and won against all of them with no armor, weps, or pray...they are NOOBS!!!!!
lol
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Can solo all but corp beast Smile Farthest anyone has gotton was taking 1007 damage away from it and that was D3filed or w/e her name was.
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 am

Robinhood said his friend solod the corporal. ( I am pretty sure robn told me that =p)

Last edited by jeunslo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Robn Ho0od99
MOD
MOD
Robn Ho0od99

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 am

i said dat????........
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Silly list. This is nowhere near the top-10. It's just the hardest monsters.

If I had to make my own.....

1. Corporeal beast
2. TzTok-Jad
3. Zilyana
4. Kree'Arra
5. K'ril
6. Graador
7. Kalphite Queen
8. Tormented Demon
9. Balance elemental
10. KBD
Back to top Go down
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Nononono it goes like this

1. The Beast (corporoal beast)
2. TzTok-Jad
3. K'ril Tsutsaroth
4. General Graador
5. Commander Zilyana
6. Kree'arra
7. Balance Elemental
8. Avidspark
9. Ket-Zek
10. The Inadequacy

Here are my weakest creatures in runescape

1. Rat
2. Chicken
3. Giant Rat (level 3)
4. Calf
5. Cow
6. Goblin
7. Woman
8. Man
9. Jink85
10. That guy from Napoleon Dynamte

Read em carefully haha, and i wasn't being serious about these
Back to top Go down
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 pm

dragoon 889 wrote:
Can solo all but corp beast Smile Farthest anyone has gotton was taking 1007 damage away from it and that was D3filed or w/e her name was.
z

if im thinking of the right defiled, than that person probably hacked the corps hp down or something haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.   10 most powerfull creatures in runescape. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 most powerfull creatures in runescape.
Page 1 of 1